To apply, please submit :
Please start by reading about the various internships available: Cinema, New Media, and Development departments and a focused Graphic Design internship. Tailored internships are also available based upon the skill sets that each intern brings to the table.
• Cover letter in the form of a personal statement of no more than 500 words, explaining why you would like to take part in the internship program and letting us know something about yourself your interests, concerns, ideas. Make sure to note the internship department(s) you are applying for: Cinema, New Media, Development, or Graphic Design.
• Your resume - include a list of relevant skill sets (particularly computer programs and be honest about your degree of proficiency).
• Optional - a link to or DVD reel of your own work in film or a project you contributed to. Limit to 5 minutes.
• Graphic Design internship applicants must submit a graphic design work sample.
• Cinema and New Media internship applicants must complete an additional application responding to 3 out of the 5 questions listed in the pdfs below:
Incomplete applications will not be acknowledged. Interviews for finalists will be set up after the above materials have been received and evaluated.
Submit completed application materials to either:
• [email protected] with subject heading “Internship” and name of the department. If you are applying to more than one department, you should include the other departments you are applying to in your cover letters.
Direct questions about the internship program or application process to: [email protected]
• Nora Lovotti, Internship Coordinator / The Maysles Cinema / 343 Lenox Ave / New York, NY, 10027