• Targeting Tour Companies and Stops in the Area where we could include our materials.
DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP (pdf)
Seeking dedicated interns to focus on research projects to expand our membership and visibility in Harlem and beyond:
• establishing more of an online presence
• museums, restaurants, stores
• Ideas to broaden our membership with local colleges, schools and youth groups.
• Researching Harlem-based and Citywide Businesses and Corporations that have a track record of supporting cultural institutions.
• Research and concepts for expanding our media presence at urban and youth outlets.
• Explore partnerships with Harlem businesses, arts organizations, churches, schools etc.
• Manage database
Please submit :
• Cover letter in the form of a personal statement of no more than 500 words, explaining why you would like to take part in the internship program and letting us know something about yourself your interests, concerns, ideas.
Incomplete applications will not be acknowledged. Interviews for finalists will be set up after the above materials have been received and evaluated.
• Your resume - include a list of relevant skill sets (particularly computer programs and be honest about your degree of proficiency).
Submit completed application materials to either:
• [email protected] with subject heading “Development Internship”
Direct questions about the internship program or application process to: [email protected]
• Nora Lovotti, Internship Coordinator / The Maysles Cinema / 343 Lenox Ave / New York, NY, 10027